WANNASEE HERTS 2-4 JUNE 2023 EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE HERE
Please read all the notes below carefully, before ordering, to ensure you get the correct tickets that you require.
FESTIVAL TICKETS are all charged per person and can be purchased with or without camping. Camping tickets are Full Weekend (Fri to Sun) only, and Non-Camping tickets can be purchased for either the Full Weekend or separately for the Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
The tickets are broken into three age brackets: ADULTS, 14-17 YEAR OLDS and 5-13 YEAR OLDS. Infants under 5 are free and do not require a tickets. Please note that ALL ages need their own ticket (other than infants under 5 years old).
WHEN ARE TICKETS RECEIVED?: To prevent tickets fraud, the electronic tickets are available for you to download two weeks before the festival dates and you will receive email confirmation when they are ready to download.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS Anyone UNDER 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (age 21or above) at all times.
- CAMPING TICKETS are charged per person and include free vehicle parking in the secure camp site car parking section. For safety reasons, vehicles cannot park immediately next to tents, but will be located very close by in the secure parking section, immediately next to the tents' camping area. You will be able to unload your camping gear near your pitch, on arrival, and will be given assistance from our team of helpers.
- LIVE-IN VEHICLE PERMITS are charged per live-in vehicle, (not per person) in addition to the Camping Tickets per person, for camping in a MOTORHOME, CARAVAN or CAMPER VAN and will be located in their own section. For example, 2 Adults camping for the weekend in a motorhome/caravan, would require 2 Adult Weekend Camping tickets plus 1 Live-In Vehicle Permit. The Live-In Vehicle Permit can be ordered on the second screen of the ordering process, after choosing how many camping tickets you require.
- DISABLED FACILITIES ACCESS PERMIT. The free Disabled Facilities Access Permit is for those who require accessible facilities or additional support to accommodate disabilities, only, and can be accessed by booking the free Disabled Facilities Access Permit in addition to all normal purchased camping tickets (per person). If NOT camping it can still be ordered if use of the secure disabled facilities in the music arena are required. Kindly note the Disabled Permit is NOT an entry ticket and is additional to the camping or non-camping tickets per person. These permits are not limited to those in any way “registered” disabled but are available to anyone who may, due to mobility issues, find benefit from the available facilities.
- CARER TICKET If you require the assistance of an accompanying carer, a free Carer Ticket is available. To order the same, please email a copy of PIP or other disability allowance and confirm your tickets order reference number, to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Page after purchasing your ticket(s) and a link to order the Carer Ticket will be emailed back to you.
- CAMP SITES: There will be two types of camp site. The Standard Camp Sites and the Quiet Camp Sites. Each camp site will have a section for live-in vehicles and a section for tents and accompanying car parking area.
- QUIET CAMPING: There will be specific designated quiet camping camp sites with a strictly enforced noise curfew of 11.30pm, which you will be able to camp in, if you choose the Quiet Camping tickets.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.